Meet The Team
- Postgrad Diploma Project Management (Curtin)
- Postgrad Cert Occupational Health & Safety (Curtin)
- Bachelor Of Science Environmental Health (Curtin)
- Member Aust Institute Of Project Management
Matthew is a project management professional with over 19 years’ experience across various project, facility management, building compliance and food safety roles which have included the management of high level projects for both retail and government clients.
Having been involved in the supermarket sector for over a decade, Matthew has gained considerable practical experience in retail operations and understands what it takes to manage project outcomes in line with customer expectations.
- Registered Building Practitioner, No BP103060
- Diploma of Building & Construction CPC50210
Chris is a registered building practitioner with over 11 years construction and supervision experience. Chris has successfully completed numerous and complex building contracts across a broad spectrum of industries and market segments.
Specialising in supermarkets, Chris brings a practical understanding of construction refurbishment principles and site safety applicable to trading supermarkets.
Chris is very passionate about site safety, customer service and delivering a quality service. Chris takes a hands on approach to the supervision of building contracts and personally oversees all site operations.